April 13, 2011

Facebook ruins lives.

I am so emotional right now. My ex, and future baby daddy, just posted that he is "in a relationship" That just took me for a fucking whirl. I instantly let my emotions take control and messaged him the meanest Facebook message I could possibly think of. I don't know if I am going to regret it or not but I had to get my emotions out some how. I hate being that "crazy girl" but if there was ever a time that I deserved to be one it is now, right? I should be allowed to chew him a new asshole right? I really still don't know what to do about the whole situation except for call my best friends and cry. I have an enormous headache right now. I just wish I knew that everything was going to be ok. How can karma do me like this? Does an asshole like that deserve to be happy? Not in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment