April 21, 2011

Fearing Family.

Tis the season for family get-together's and spending quality time with them. I fear this completely. I have found myself close to tears a couple of times today just thing about hanging around them. I feel guilty about this, so much. I should give them more credit right? I just feel the judgement in their eyes when I tell them my unexpected news. I already feel like the black sheep of my family. I know that this is probably all in my head but no one really ever says different. I hope that I can just hold my head high and know that my family will love me no matter what, and that I will love them as well. Oh man I gotta tell my dad soon too. I need to NOT stress about this....Is that possible?

So I got a little relief at work from a co-worker. She reminded me that I am a grown woman that can make decisions for herself. My family needs to not judge and if they do then it is their problem not mine. I am doing all that I can to make things right for me and my own family. I think things will be fine, no, I know they will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment