April 08, 2011

You lie.

I am seeking comfort tonight in music. I came across a song that I love now. It is "You Lie" by The Band Perry. I think we all know our share of liars like this out there. Some of them don't even know the difference between the truth and a lie because I think they make themselves believe what they say is the truth. Now, I am not saying that I am innocent in all of this. I have surly said my share of lies.... I saw this man once, he had a t-shirt that said "EVERYBODY LIES" Now if that ain't the most truthful thing I have ever heard, I don't know what is. We all lie weather it is to make ourselves feel better or other reasons.

I just aim to be as truthful of a person as possible. I don't think I should hide the truth from someone just to spare their feelings. At this point I don't really think I have the ability to lie very much. Another thing is those people that claim they are brutally honest. Why be brutal? Just for your enjoyment? Just be honest, plain and simple. I just wish that I was never lied to by one certain person. It really hurts to no end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment